Gotta say "I see great potential for this"
I LOVE IT!!!!!
In my other classes, we do an assignment each week, where we are to find a relevant web page to the topic we are learning about and enter it just as you do on Delicious.
I have taken care to copy each of the completed bibliographies so I would be able to refer back to these sites.
Simply copying them has not done me much good, to go back and reference them would simply take me forever.
So now I have created an account and have started to add them each into my delicious account and using the notes that others have saved to identify them.
I love the idea of this. I will be using it in the class that I am going to be teaching this fall. I think it will be a powerful tool for new business owners and will provide them with a wealth of knowledge as they create and prepare a business plan.
Anyone who has a favorites list a mile long and always want to save a web site, but then can never find it again later, this is a wonderful tool and I can see it becoming addictive!
Thanks everyone, go try it out yourselves!
Here is a link to mine! http://delicious.com/welderwow/literacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There's always something that hooks a person into trying something new. Your comment about having a "favorites list a mile long" makes me think that social bookmarking might be more than a cool tool, it might just be a tool that I NEED.
ReplyDelete